Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well, I have lots to catch up on for our blog....but I have been waiting to find my camera card!! Just when I was getting on a role in updating my blog (haha), I lose my camera card. So, until then, I will just have to describe what's been going on. Last week we bought a tent and set it up in our living room. No, we didn't sleep in it, we just wanted to see how big it was. Let's just say it was a little bigger than expected. It pretty much filled our whole living room and of course was set up in the middle of our house for two days. We bought the tent in preparation for our camping trip this weekend. Mike and I bought each other early birthday presents....BIKES! We plan to go on two weekend camping and road biking trips for our birthdays! We've gotten to ride our bikes twice in preparation for our trip so far, and Mike has already gotten a flat on his. He is currently trying to repair it. Let's just say we better not get flats on our bike rides this weekend because they are quite a project to fix. Today I went to the hospital to visit my girlfriend who just had her baby. She is actually about 2 weeks early but everything went great and she was more than happy to have the baby early. She actually named him Ethan, which is my nephew's name...so that was pretty exciting. It also got me VERY excited for the arrival of my new niece -in-law here in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait. Well, looks like we may be headed out on a quick bike ride before my bible study. Mike was successful in fixing the tire : ). More later!

No comments: